Trusted Legal Guidance For New York Real Estate Transactions
At White, Cirrito & Nally LLP, we provide services in all matters involving residential and commercial real estate transactions. Whether your need is for a private home, an apartment building, a commercial office complex or mixed-use properties, we provide competent legal representation throughout the New York metropolitan area.
Commercial Real Estate Attorneys For All Your Legal Needs
We provide representation in all areas of your commercial real estate transaction or dispute, such as:
- Reviewing and drafting sales agreements, offers and offering plans
- Reviewing surveys, building plans and building department records
- Reviewing title reports, title and lien searches, outstanding judgments, and utility payment records
- Determining zoning and use restrictions
- Obtaining zoning and property use variances
- Land-use planning applications and appeals
- Investigating the legality of buildings and structures
- Reviewing and drafting construction contracts
- Reviewing all financing agreements
- Drafting financial agreements for private financing
- Negotiating dismissals of liens and mortgages on the property
- Reviewing and drafting leases
Protecting Buyers Or Sellers In Residential Real Estate Transactions
Whether you are buying or selling a residential property, consult with an experienced New York real estate attorney to be sure the transaction is set up properly, particularly given the different property types and their different legal needs. Our experience in this area will assess your interests and make sure that the transaction proceeds to a satisfactory conclusion.
If you are purchasing a residential property, you need to be certain that you have the proper contingencies in place in case of unanticipated events. These may include discovering problems with the property prior to closing or experiencing difficulties obtaining reasonable financing. Especially with co-ops and condominiums, you may need to assess if there are provisions in the co-op or condominium documents that limit your ability to use the property as you intend. A consultation with an experienced New York real estate attorney can provide you with the necessary advice and guidance when conducting a residential property transaction.
Contact A Capable Real Estate Attorney For Superior Personal Attention
At White, Cirrito & Nally LLP, in Hempstead, New York, we pledge to provide you with individualized service. Our attorneys will always be accessible and attentive to your needs. Call us today for an initial consultation at 516-292-1818 or contact us online.